Our church is located on 10 acres of land on the south side of Brandon at 1120 Star Road, Brandon, MS 39042. It is a short drive from downtown Brandon on Star Road approximately 1 mile south of the Highway 18 and Star Road intersection. Our new worship center was finished in late April 2013. There is still improvements that are nearing completion on our property that will be complete in mid May. Our first worship service was held on April 28th. We now worship at 9 am and 10:45 am weekly.